Thursday, October 27, 2005

10/27

I am spending too much time trying to make sure that I am keeping up with the other teachers in my subject. I am afraid that if I do not continue to cover the material for each class then I will fall behind. I think that some of the essential learnings that we are talking about will help. Now I will be able to cover some material until the students know how to do it and it will give more time to cover other things. I need to make Blogging a priority in my class instead seeing where I can fit it into each lesson. I am planning on taking a class on the graphing calculator so I am more comfortable using that and I will be able to implement that next semester.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

You might also consider attending that TI conference that we received an email about: http://education.ti.com/us/training/conferences/international/2006/overview.html . I think that probably has some great ideas on using graphing calculators.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home