Friday, November 18, 2005

11/18

I had students turn in their website review projects. Most of the students found websites that were very useful for this class and future classes. Most of the students respnded that they would visit that website in the future for math assistance or maybe to play a game on the website. I think that they were able to add a tool in their toolbox that will always be acessible to help them in math. The projects turned in were of a wide variety and each student was able to express what they found in their own way. I think it was a successful project that will continue to be useful to my students in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

I'm curious as to what types of formats they chose to use to turn in their reviews. You stated in an earlier post that it was open to them (paper, poster, powerpoint, etc.), so I'm curious whether you got a lot of variety or whether most of them looked the same.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home