Friday, April 14, 2006

4/14

I did a project with my algebra students last semester regarding math on the internet. Each student had to create a project about benefits of a math website to their current class. I was not sure how many of the students remember the project, but today I was reminded. I had a student who missed class on Wednesday so she missed new material that was on the test today. I asked her to get some help so that she could complete those problems on the test. She told me that she was going to look at her book this weekend and try to go online to get her questios answered and then come in on Monday to finish the test. I hope that she finds some useful information. I was excited that she came up with the idea to look online because that was the goal of the project from last semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home